VIA-Cam industrial / commercial speed camera
The managers of private industrial sites are becoming increasingly concerned with health and safety issues on site, particularly speed control and the enforcement of on-site speed limits. Up until now the market has lacked an economically viable alternative to the full blown Home Office approved speed camera. Truvelo's solution is VIA-Cam - a modular system which can dovetail perfectly with your Health and Safety policy.
VIA-Cam is capable of capturing offences in either direction around the clock. Offence images are stored on the ruggedised water- and dust-proof device for local download, or they may be transferred automatically via Ethernet or 3G to a back office for retrieval at a later date using Truvelo’s VIDEX back office software.
Our solutions can be tailored for the following sites amongst others:
- Bus stations
- Oil / gas sites
- Power generation sites
- Industrial sites
- Business parks
- Container depots
- Private car parks
Our turn-key solution offers:
- Spot speed based on radar
- Cameras can be pole or bracket mounted
- Ideal where it is necessary to obtain photographic evidence of a speeding vehicle
- Front or rear facing deployment OR bi-directional enforcement possible!
- Built-in IR illuminator for 24x7 enforcement
- The latest digital IP cameras
- Multiple cameras can feed real-time into our centralised database for monitoring and onward processing
Truvelo can also provide a full installation and configuraiton service. We can install in any site whether on-grid or off-grid, and with or without mobile telecomms.
Contact us with your specific requirements for a quotation.