Truvelo (UK)’s in-house installations team operates nationwide and undertakes all aspects of civil engineering works relating to fixed camera deployment. Its field service engineers are fully qualified to work in a roadside environment and implement traffic management.
Services offered include construction of new sites as well as camera pole and site refurbishment for existing deployed systems.
A rapid response service is offered to arson attacks and post knock-downs, as well as for refurbishment of damaged camera posts housings.
The installation service has been expanded to include a wide range of road and safety-related offerings, both on and off public roads. These can be provided independently of camera installations, and all are supported by a comprehensive consultancy/design service which is also in-house.
Solutions offered include:
- road crossings
- traffic islands
- vehicle hardstandings
- surface patching
- white lining
- pothole repair
- removal of legacy system white lines
- loop installation
- slot cutting
- Speed Indication Site installation
- retention socket supply and installation
- thermoplastic road marking supply and installation
- car park white lining
- parking bays
- Blue Badge bays
- EV bays
- navigational aids
- speed limit roundels
- pedestrian traffic delineation
- pedestrian crossings
- anti-skid surface installation
- high-grip coatings for walkways / stairs
- repairs to worn surfaces
- school playground markings, including educational aids
- corporate thermoplastic markings (company logos, etc.)