Truvelo is proud to be the exclusive distributor of Sierzega products into UK. Its latest generation device is the long-awaited SR7, offering a significant upgrade to the popular SR4.
Increasingly, owners of private estates are looking to bring traffic safety on their properties in line with that on public roads. This is in order to ensure a common standard of driver compliance, and therefore safety, and to address and offset and liability claims. Truvelo (UK) offers a range of solutions which includes UK Home Office Type-Approved and other speed-monitoring solutions, as well as driver-compliance technology such as speed information displays.
Contact us now to discuss the benefits that Truvelo has been providing its clients
- Reduce the risk of accidents and injuries involving vehicles and pedestrians
- Dovetail with your Health and Safety Policy
- Monitor traffic flow and optimise site operations
- Provide data and analytics for site management and improvement
- Positive engagement with fleet managers
- Create a safer, smarter and greener workplace for your employees and visitors
- Lowering vehicle speeds reduces fuel consumption and emissions
- Enhance the reputation and image of the site owner or manager
- Integrate with other security and safety systems on site
- Comply with legal and ethical obligations
View Private Enforcement Products
Body cameras are an invaluable tool for enhancing the safety and professionalism of personnel working at the side of the road because they provide objective and reliable evidence of any incidents that may occur
Speed cameras are not just for catching speeding drivers. They can also help communities to reduce traffic noise, improve air quality and prevent accidents. That's why we are proud to introduce the Automatic Community Speed Watch, a new product from Truvelo UK that allows local residents to monitor and report speeding vehicles in their area.